Powerblanket® engineers solve every kind of temperature problem from simple to very complex. Need a custom heater or need a system of custom heaters? Our expertise guarantees satisfied customers in a very short turnaround time, often in less than three weeks from design to delivery.
- Frac tanks
- Truck mounted propane tanks
- 500 gallon gravity flow tanks
- Pipes and manifolds
- Valves and instrumentation
- Large tanks
- Wind blade epoxy curing
- and many more
Powerblanket can design and manufacture custom products to meet the requirements of hazardous areas including Class I, Division 2.
Custom Tank Heaters
Powerblanket Tank Heaters can maintain temperature, heat materials, provide freeze protection, or optimize flow for viscous and temperature-sensitive materials. A powerblanket custom heater will change the way you approach temperature control and freeze protection.
Why Choose Powerblanket Custom Heaters for Tanks?
- Maintain optimal temperatures for temperature sensitive materials
- Custom heaters designed to fit any tank
- Provide ultimate freeze protection
- Available in 120, 208 or 240VAC
- Peace of mind that your valuable materials are protected
White’s Equipment Rental, LLC faced a dilemma when the chilly Marcellus winters started causing problems with the Catch Tanks they use to capture fluids. Buck Binder, VP of Production and R&D lead, realized that the cold temperatures and frigid weather would cost the business thousands of dollars in rental fees, replacement costs, and even fines from the EPA, if the Catch Tanks were to freeze. He turned to Powerblanket for a custom heater. Powerblanket engineers designed a custom heating blanket fitted precisely to the Catch Tanks. By keeping the tanks warm during the cold weather, White’s eliminated the risk of freezing, and a loss in revenue.
Powerblanket’s custom heating solution provided White’s Equipment with more than freeze protection. It provided both them and their clients with the benefits of sustainability, continuous production, and reduced or eliminated down time, not to mention peace of mind and the earned reputation of being a preferred energy services provider.
Weatherproof your business with Powerblanket pipe, valve, and instrumentation heaters.
These advanced custom heaters offer freeze protection for your entire pipe & manifold system. The simple design eliminates the need for expensive work crews to install or remove heat trace, insulation and cladding. Unlike heat trace, Powerblanket does not have inrush current issues.
Why Choose Powerblanket Custom Heaters for Pipes and Valves?
- Reduce downtime and increase profitability
- Eliminate need for alternative emergency services or steamers
- Protect instrumentation from freezing to ensure accurate data retrieval
- Sustain valve functionality
- Save on labor costs through easy installation and removal
- Custom designed to fit any application