Drum and Bucket Warmers
The Powerblanket® Drum and Bucket Warmer, with patented GreenHeat™ technology, protects product by maintaining desired temperature through an evenly heated area, thus reducing downtime. This keeps chemicals and other industrial materials within customer-defined temperature ranges, which means no overheating and burning of product. This product line fits 55, 30, and 15 gallon drums and 5 gallon buckets.
Powerblanket Drum and Bucket Warmers:
- Protect Product by maintaining desired temperature through an evenly heated area.
- Reduce downtime.
- Prevent product waste by evenly maintaining temperatures.
- Work on both metal and poly drums and pails.
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design that keeps heat in and cold out.
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round.
- Are certified to UL/CSA/CE standards
The pro model comes with an adjustable thermostatic controller that allows customers to set and manage material temperatures from ambient up to 160°F/71°C (± 2°F/1°C). The Rapid Ramp model will quickly heat and keep your materials at a temperature of 100°F / 38°C (± 10°F/6°C). *These units use full amps to reach temperatures then “ramp” down to about half of the current to maintain that temperature.*Actual product temperatures may vary depending on boundary conditions.