Grease, oil, hydraulic fluids and other petroleum products require viscosity control regardless of season. Pumping cold grease is an impossible task. Ask any lube shop or mechanic. Without a method for efficiently heating petroleum products during cold weather, mother nature wins the battle every time.
Grease kegs, oil drums and a host of other viscous materials benefit greatly from the heating properties of GreenHeat Technology used in Powerblanket® products. Engineered with a patented heat spreading material, Powerblanket, LLC manufactures a complete line of heated wraps for drums, barrels, buckets and totes. Powerblanket heaters even the playing field and allow temperature control to proceed without delay.
- Heat, insulate and protect materials year round
- Works on both metal & poly drums and pails
- Best solution for viscosity & flow control
- Heat propane and other compressed gases
- Maximum freeze protection to -40F/-40C
- Insulated full wrap design – keeps heat in & cold out
- Safe on a wide variety of materials
- Certified to UL/CSA safety standards
- New Rapid-Ramp 2x heat technology available on select models
- Adjustable thermostat options for pinpoint temperature control