IBC Heater blankets are an excellent temperature control solution for your sensitive products.
Simplify with an IBC (intermediate bulk container) Heater Jacket
Most chemicals and industrial supplies have stringent storage and temperature requirements. Cold temperatures can be particularly troublesome. If you store chemicals or other industrial supplies in large totes, it’s difficult to find an effective heating solution. How do you keep an IBC/tote tank, full of chemicals, at optimal temperatures? Do you store chemicals and/or other temperature-sensitive materials? Are you concerned about freeze prevention or temperature control? Rather than hope that your stacked IBCs keep each other warm, invest in a solution that will save you time, money, hassle, and preserve your sensitive products.
IBC Heater Solutions
Powerblanket has the solution. Powerblanket IBC heater blankets provide safe, consistent heat, ensuring your totes are stored at optimal temperatures. Our standard IBC heater blankets fit 250 gallon, 275 gallon, 330 gallon, 350 gallon, 450 gallon and 550 gallon totes.
Powerblanket IBC Heater Jacket Cross Section
A Powerblanket IBC heater offers consistent, and regulated heat distribution at a fraction of the cost of other IBC heater alternatives. The advanced insulation prevents heat loss and will protect down to -40°F/-40°C. The heating element within the blanket allows for more surface area contact, conserving energy and greatly reducing hot and cold spots.
All Powerblanket IBC Tote Heater models come with an insulated top which reduces heat loss from your application.
- Designed to be durable and weather resistant
- Safely heat and protect a wide variety of chemicals and materials
- Includes adjustable digital thermostatic controller
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design
- Provide easy access with a removable top
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Raise material temperatures as high as 145 ºF / 62 ºC (± 5 ºF/3 ºC), depending on ambient conditions
- ETL certified to UL and CSA safety standards