Portable Water Chillers for Industrial Process Cooling
Powerblanket is excited to introduce the new North Slope portable water chillers for industrial process cooling. If you need industrial-level cooling to keep your processes running smoothly, or you’re protecting critical materials against extreme heat, check out North Slope portable water chillers.
This portable water chiller offers precise temperature control, down to 20 °F. You can set your desired temperature and acceptable set points. The entire system is self-contained and requires only a power connection. You don’t have to worry about making room for a large refrigeration system. North Slope portable water chillers for industrial process cooling have a minimal footprint that will not interrupt the layout of your current system.
Advanced Water Chillers
These portable water chillers are equipped with a continuous duty, non-ferrous pump and boast the most advanced active refrigeration circuit available. The high quality compressor is the magic behind the chiller’s efficiency and reliability. The North Slope portable water chiller combined with the Powerblanket ICE circulation blanket is ideal for process cooling and other industrial cooling applications.
Pair with a Circulation Blanket
Draw heat away from the container and lower the temperature of the contents within. Combine the North Slope portable water chillers for industrial process cooling with the Powerblanket ICE Circulation Blanket to maintain temperatures as low as 20°F/-7°C.
Small. Portable. Powerful.
- Rated at ambient temperatures from 35ºF to 100ºF
- Hermetically sealed compressor & Non-ferrous piping-system
- Continuous duty, non-ferrous pump, 4 GPM at 50 PSI (other pumps available)
- Submersed copper coil evaporator
- Stainless steel tank with fully welded stainless steel couplers (12 gallon capacity)
- Environmentally acceptable R134a refrigerant
- Cooling capacity up to 12,000 BTU’s/h
- Powder-coated steel or stainless steel cabinet
- Comes standard with a twist-lock plug
- Mounted on casters (feet option available)
- Available voltages: 120VAC & 240VAC