Powerblanket Precast Curing Blankets:
Pouring precast forms of concrete once a day has long been the industry standard. But pouring only once a day amounts to painstaking throughput speeds and affects the rate at which you can do business. With Powerblanket® precast curing blankets, however, pouring only once a day is ludicrously under standards. With an innovative Powerblanket heating solution in place, you can increase your pour rate by 300%. Add one of our custom heating solutions to your manufacturing process and go from pouring once a day to three times a day.
Powerblanket Precast Curing Blanket Features:
- Custom precast curing blankets designed to fit any form
- Cure concrete faster and increase throughput by 300%
- Increase productivity and utilization of your equipment
- Maintain ACI compliance for cold-weather concreting
- Produce cold weather concreting strength of 3,925 psi in 72 hours
- Maintain moisture throughout hydrating process with insulated and even heat distribution
- Easily installed and removed from one form to another
Increase your precast pour rate by up to 300% with Powerblanket’s precast curing blankets. Reach out to a Powerblanket rep today.
See for yourself by downloading our precast concrete infographic comparing Powerblanket products to concrete accelerators.