The business of spray foam is a year round endeavor: rain, snow, sleet or hail, right? With that in mind, Powerblanket® has long provided the industry with innovative heating solutions to keep you running efficiently through the cold months. But as you know, hot weather can have a detrimental effect on your spray foam too. That’s where our new spray foam cooling solutions come in.
Spray Foam at Ideal Temperature (Even in the Summer)
Freezing temperatures can really put a halt on your spray foam business, and we have plenty of helpful information about that. But hot weather can do just as much to disrupt the continuity of your operations. As you’re likely aware, spray foam that sits in temperatures over 90° F will not have as much yield as spray foam that’s stored or used in a range at or below room temperature. Storing foam in high temperatures also degrades the foam’s capabilities. So here’s another dilemma for the spray foam industry. How do you keep your spray foam protected from the heat of the summer months? Well, the answer is what we’re so jazzed to tell you about.
Alongside our spray foam heating solutions, we now offer an equally innovative line of spray foam cooling solutions for the spray foam contractor. Our new Powerblanket ICE product line enables you to keep your spray foam at ideal temperatures, even in the hottest summer weather.
Powerblanket ICE Features:
- Blankets use Powerblanket’s patented heat spreading technology in reverse to draw heat away from the container, thereby cooling the product inside Blanket outer shell and insulation are the same as the robust system used in Powerblanket heating products.
- All three types of cooling products are portable (Both the ice box and chiller driven systems require 120VAC). See the Powerblanket ICE information pages on our website for details.
- We can provide Powerblanket ICE cooling products for custom applications quickly and cost effectively, just like our heating products. Just get us the details and we can have a product in your hands in just a few weeks.
- Control temperature of spray foam bulk materials, and…
- Increase yields (Bulk materials over 90° F will reduce yields for most spray foams.)
- Maintain foam quality (Hot bulk material can decrease foam tenacity and increase foam density).
- Decrease foam application times (Increasing foam density and quality decreases application times).
- Eliminate time waiting for spray foam bulk materials to cool…
- Keep materials cool in storage, during transit and during use, avoid losing hours or even days waiting for material to cool.
- Blankets can be left installed and running while material containers are in use.
The new line of Powerblanket spray foam cooling solutions come in lower cost, mid-grade, and premium options.