Polyurethane spray foam is an extremely useful product. It insulates our homes, offices, and other structures from uncomfortable fluctuations in temperature. It keeps the cool in during the summer and the warm in during the winter. But as great as spray foam is at maintaining internal temperatures, spray foam itself is a very temperature-sensitive liquid prior to and during application.This is why you need spray foam cooling solutions for the summer months.
Spray Foam Application in the Summer
If you’re in the spray foam business, then the above information is no news to you. However, what might be news to you is that Powerblanket offers total temperature control for your spray foam year round. Whether you’re applying in the spring, summer, fall, or winter, we’ve got you covered. Since we’re approaching the hotter months, though, let’s talk about spray foam application in the summer and the benefit of using our spray foam cooling solutions.
The hot summer months can affect spray foam yield and functionality considerably. Just about every spray foam will substantially reduce its yield potential as it nears 90 °F and higher. That’s why Powerblanket offers innovative cooling systems for spray foam storage and application during the hot summer months.
With the new and revolutionary Powerblanket ICE spray foam cooling blanket, you can efficiently regulate the temperature of your spray foam in the scorching conditions of summertime application. To be quite frank, spray foam cooling has never been so easy. With spray foam cooling solutions designed specifically for spray foam applicators and storage units, you can keep your spray foam at ideal temperature all the time.
Powerblanket ICE Benefits:
- Increase your spray foam yield and the profitability of each application (Keeping your spray foam at ideal temperature during hot weather will allow you to maintain high yield.)
- Eliminate expensive downtime caused by overheated spray foam (If you arrive onsite with overheated foam, you’ll lose lots of time waiting for it to cool.)
- Increase business continuity and profit by enabling application continuity through the hot weather (In other words, you won’t waste any application time, because your foam will be cool and ready to go.)
- Protect your biggest asset from damage and waste (If you’re spray foam is left at extreme temperatures long enough, it could become permanently damaged.)
Features of Powerblanket ICE Spray Foam Cooling Solutions:
- Powerblanket ICE uses Powerblanket patented heat-spreading technology in reverse to draw heat away from the spray foam container in order to cool the spray foam itself.
- Powerblanket ICE covers and insulates with the same robust system used in the Powerblanket heating products.
- Both the ice box and chiller-driven systems are portable and easy for onsite use (120VAC required).
- Powerblanket ICE allows you to control the temperature of bulk spray foam materials with ease.
- Blankets can be left installed and running while spray foam containers are in use. (Applying spray foam in the heat of summer is simple and efficient with Powerblanket ICE.)