Multi-Duty and Extra Hot
The Powerblanket® flat blanket, with patented GreenHeat® technology, saves money by not subjecting projects to costly cold weather delays.
For example, Walsh Construction saved more than $5.43 for every $1.00 spent on Powerblanket® heating blankets during a wintertime cold weather concreting job. They calculated this based on the costs of labor and materials to build and move heated enclosures along two-and-one-half miles of a concrete canal wall they were building for the Illinois Waterway.
Massman Construction had a similar experience and said, “We didn’t have the time to wait out the winter for the temperatures to become more moderate. The Powerblanket® heating blankets certainly played an important role in keeping us on schedule and not having to postpone the pour on an important Kansas City bridge.” -Dale Helming, Project Manager
Powerblanket® MultiDuty and Extra Hot Blankets:
- Cure concrete 2.8 times faster than standard curing blankets.
- Produce a cold weather concreting strength rating in 72 hours of 3,925 psi vs. a standard curing blanket of 2,162 psi.
- Are easily installed, uninstalled or moved.
- Spread heat evenly, thus using energy more efficiently.
- Are certified to UL/CSA/CE standards.
GreenHeat® technology powers:
Powerblanket® products and allows for even heat distribution including the corners and edges of the concrete.