Electrical equipment can cause explosions when used in areas with explosive substances. To prevent this, Powerblanket has developed the most advanced hazardous area heating systems on the market, complete with special wiring and safety equipment to ensure the highest standards of safety. The Powerblanket 55-gallon drum heater, and 275/330-gallon ibc tote heaters for hazardous locations have been thoroughly tested and certified to the most stringent safety standards. Protect your critical materials, improve viscosity, and rest easy as Powerblanket solves your heating problems with complete safety.
- Certified for C1D2 Hazardous Locations and Explosive Materials
- Hassle free, preset internal 80 °F temperature (+- 10º F) / 27º C (+- 5º C)
- Water resistant and safe for both steel & poly drums
- Insulated full-wrap design and cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Safe for outdoor use
- 33-foot cord (Plug not included)