Various materials are packaged in compressed gas cylinders such as atmospheric gases, fuel gases, and refrigerant gases. Below is a resource for specialty gas cylinder sizes.
Specialty Compressed Gas Cylinder Sizes
Powerblanket Gas Cylinder Heating Blankets
When the temperature drops, maintaining optimal pressure in a liquefied gas cylinder can be incredibly difficult. Cold external temperatures prevent the liquid from vaporizing, which makes your gas cylinders unusable because of low pressure. Powerblanket offers a variety of gas cylinder heaters for increasing vaporization of propane, butane, carbon dioxide, anhydrous ammonia, refrigerants and other compressed gases. Powerblanket gas cylinder heaters provide a uniform barrier of heat across the entire cylinder.
- Increase performance and efficiency of gas cylinders
- Save money by optimizing gas and material usage
- Provide even heat distribution
- Reduce cylinder refills in cold temperatures
- Safety certified to UL and CSA standards