The high watt density in Powerblanket Ground Thawing Blankets will change the way you thaw ground in really cold weather. This line of Powerblanket flat blankets provides a higher watt density and hotter temperature than the concrete curing blankets they resemble.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat. The revolutionary design provides uniform heat across the entire blanket, eliminating any hot and cold spots. Powerblanket extra hot products thaw frozen ground, keep vehicle or equipment engines warm, and effectively melt dangerous ice dams. This rapid thaw blanket is a maintenance-free heating solution that reduces downtime, eliminates headaches associated with frozen ground and saves money. Heats to a preset 150 °F ± 10 °F / 65 °C ±5 °C. Melt snow and ice from roofs, walkways, and construction areas. Achieve higher heat control when combined with a thermostatic controller.
- Heats to a preset 150°F ± 10°F / 65.5°C ±5°C
- Melt snow and ice from roofs, walkways, and construction areas
- Provides higher heat control when combined with a thermostatic controller
- Higher watt density to thaw frozen ground at the average rate of 12″-24″ every 24 hours
- High watt density; thaws a max frozen ground depth of ~ 48″
- Ideal solution to help expedite the curing time of epoxy
- Quickly remove frost prior to concrete pour
- Saves time, money & labor
- Reduces cold weather-related downtime
- Easily installed and removed
- Certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards