The 5-gallon bucket is truly a versatile storage unit; however, the bucket can’t protect your product from freezing. Powerblanket’s 5-gallon pail heaters are superior in performance and quality when compared to band heaters. The wrap-around design offers the added benefits of simplicity and flexibility and maintains material temperatures for as long as needed. Safety is another big benefit of Powerblanket bucket and pail heaters. These heaters are insulated and therefore safe to touch. Standard band heaters have an extremely hot surface temperature that put users at risk.
With Powerblanket bucket heaters in place, you get even and regulated heat distribution for as long as you need it. What’s more, this same technology is useful in scenarios where you simply need to heat your storage and/or maintain proper viscosity.
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145º F on PRO models
- Are safe to use on both steel & poly buckets
- Provide an insulated full-wrap design making it more efficient
- Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive products
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent product waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- Safe for outdoor use
- All models are certified by ETL to UL, CSA, and CE safety standards
- Water resistant
- Hassle free, preset internal 100°F temperature on RR Rapid Ramp models
- Hassle free, preset internal 145°F temperature on PBL05 insulated band heater model