Honey Heating Blankets by Powerblanket solves common problems dealt with in the honey industry. For example, working with honey effectively is a matter of maintaining the proper viscosity. But heating honey through traditional methods poses two common problems: cooking out the healthy enzymes and antioxidants and burning it. The Bee Blanket is a solution specific to the honey industry. The difference with the Powerblanket heating solution is that it maintains the same temperature as a hive. With our low-level internal thermostats, you don’t have to worry about heating your honey. The Powerblanket Bee Blanket keeps your honey at hive temperatures so that it won’t lose nutrients or burn.
- Cinch straps to secure tight fit
- One uniform heat zone
- The highly efficient design saves time and energy
- Water-resistant and weatherproof
- Works on both poly and steel buckets and pails
- Prevent overheating your honey and help minimize crystallization
- Keeps your honey at hive temperatures so you don’t lose nutrients
- All models are certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards
- Blanket temperature maintains 90°-110°F on (BB05, BB05-240V, BB05GV, BB55, BB55-240V models)
- Blanket temperature maintains ambient up to a max temp of 145°F on (BB05pro, BB55pro models)
- These Honey Heating Blankets by Powerblanket are the new gold standard in heating your honey to the perfect temperatures for your specific honey process or application.