Whether you need a means for protecting temperature-sensitive materials in storage, or you need a heating solution for onsite temperature maintenance, the Powerblanket® Hot Box is the answer for you. This versatile heated pallet cover solution accommodates remote-location use, job site heating, the transporting of temperature sensitive material, and much more.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides uniform heat to all materials stored inside. This eliminates any hot and cold spots. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly; chemicals, industrial products, and temperature sensitive materials will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
Powerblanket® Bulk Material Hot Box Heaters
- Maintains an internal temperature as high as of 120°F / 49°C (± 5°F / 3°C)
- Provides an insulated full-wrap design
- Delivers uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
- Offers quick and easy assembly for portability and storage
- Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
- Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Is a great solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
- Features top and side access doors
- 6 foot power cord
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Certified by ETL to UL & CSA safety standards