There are many advantages to using Powerblanket’s DEF fluid heaters when freeze protection and storage is necessary. In order for DEF to work effectively, it needs to be stored at temperatures between 12º and 90º F. In colder temperatures, it’s crucial to find an effective storage and heating solution for DEF. Our patented heating blankets take the hassle out of DEF storage heating. Powerblanket DEF tote heaters save you time, money, and energy.
These diesel exhaust fluid heaters operate at 120 volts and can deliver up to 1440 watts of heating power with a preset thermostat, the TH275D can prevent overheating and provide efficient freeze protection. This tote heater system encloses the entire tank and pump housing unit and features a top flap for easy access. Additionally, each is built with a rugged vinyl shell that is safe to use in temperatures as low as -40ºF.
Whether you choose a standard Powerblanket def heater, or the Xtreme DEF tank blanket, you will be pleased with the ability of this DEF tote heater to perform any definitive heating job. Powerblanket provides DEF storage heating when temperatures drop well below freezing.
- Fully enclose and heat the tote and pump housing unit and store your Diesel Exhaust Fluid at optimal temperatures
- Features an easy to access flap to the pump
- Approximate product temperature: 70 °F (±10 °F) / 21 °C (±5 °C)
- Includes preset internal thermostat to carefully regulate product temperature
- Insulated top and flap for easy access
- Includes two extended pump rack brackets
- Heats expensive diesel exhaust fluid without scorching or burning
- Safe to operate in temperatures as low as -40 °F
- Water resistant
- Safe for outdoor use
- Provides uniform directional heat across the entire heating blanket
- Customized DEF Tote Heaters available upon request