Concrete Curing Blankets
Concrete Curing Blankets are one of the most popular lines of Powerblanket products because Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to concrete by providing uniform heat across the entire blanket. These insulated concrete blankets eliminate hot and cold spots, reduce downtime, and increase profits.
Powerblanket concrete curing blankets are an extremely effective option for achieving and maintaining the correct temperatures for concrete curing. Use heated concrete curing blankets to thaw ground before pouring concrete and again after finishing to keep concrete from freezing.
Powerblanket products provide a maintenance-free heating solution, eliminating the hassle of cold weather. If an effective industrial heating solution is applied during the curing process, concrete will cure faster and stronger.
- Reach PSI levels in a shorter period of time than conventional curing methods
- Maintain moisture retention during the curing process to foster concrete strength development
- Protect ground and subgrade from frost, snow and ice buildup prior to pour
- Maintain compliance with ACI 306 cold weather requirements
- Reduce downtime and scheduling delays thus increasing profitability
- Reduce the impact of freeze-thaw cycles and fluctuations in temperatures during the curing process
- Easily installed and removed
- ETL certified to the same high electrical standards as other Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL’s) such as UL and CSA.
- Reduce downtime and scheduling delays to increase profitability