When most people stop to consider the concerns associated with storing, transporting, and processing large amounts of food, their minds often turn toward the need for refrigeration. But there’s an opposing dilemma that exists for certain types of food-processing applications and transportation methods, and that is how to bring the food to the proper temperature and keep it there.
A Hot Topic
For some food-processing applications, it’s imperative that a certain temperature be maintained for long periods of time. Many companies offer large-scale, industry-grade heating equipment fit for food heating and processing, but such equipment is often very expensive and requires a good deal of space to house it all. Yet what if you could house, heat, and process the food in the same containers you store it in?
Obviously, such a convenience would offer not only space-saving benefits, but also time and money-saving benefits too. It’s important to mention that this revolutionary take on keeping food hot couldn’t just deliver heat, though. It would have to deliver smart heat. There would have to be a way to make certain the food stayed at the ideal temperature without overheating. This would be the most important matter, and a second nice feature would be some form of automation in its heat distribution. It would certainly be helpful, for example, if this solution could automatically adjust the temperature delivery based on the fluid level in the container.
The Powerblanket® Smart Blanket Barrel Heater
Powerblanket® thought that this would all be very helpful as well. That’s why Powerblanket® offers a product that allows food-processing plants to do the very things mentioned above. The Powerblanket® Smart Blanket barrel heater provides a safe, efficient, and economical solutions that is far, far less expensive and cumbersome than the alternative. Consider these great features listed below:
- Specifically designed for challenging food processing applications
- Prevents material over-heating
- Three separate zones of heat
- Delivers heat where it is needed = SMART
- Automatically adjusts to varying fluid levels
- Standard 55 Gallon Drum Model 120 VAC 780 Watts
- Adjustable for product temperatures from ambient to 145 +/- 5°F
- Water, dust, and corrosion-resistant, programmable thermostatic controller (NEMA 4X standard)
- Tough abrasion, rip, water, and chemical-resistant outer enclosure
- Adjustable straps with metal buckles
See all the details of the Powerblanket® drum heater by downloading the free product spec sheet!