Do you need a cooling solution for your manufacturing process? Whether you need to control the temperature of your equipment or the product itself, Powerblanket and North Slope Chillers have partnered up to bring you the perfect cooling solution – the North Slope Chillers Fluid Chiller.
What Industries Use Small Industrial Chillers?
Small industrial chillers service a wide variety of manufacturing operations. If you are a part of one of the following industries, you may have some idea of how valuable they can be. Perhaps your operation is still in need of effective cooling solutions.
- Injection Molding
- Chemical Processing
- Serving Room Cooling
- Food and Packaging
- Plastic Manufacturing
Why Do I Need to Use a Fluid Chiller In My Industrial Operation?
As you can see, industrial fluid chillers are a main component of many successful operations. When it comes to running a manufacturing process, temperature regulation is incredibly important. Without it, your daily operations are likely to experience time delays and unexpected obstacles.
However, having the correct temperature control in place allows for:
- Efficient Use of Time
- Increased Production
- Cost Savings
- Equipment Protection
- Employee Safety
What Is a Fluid Chiller?
In the most simple terms, an industrial chiller is most often used to cool down equipment used during the manufacturing process. Water chillers are common, but other liquids can also be used for cooling needs. Liquid is chilled and circulated through the manufacturing equipment, which allows it to easily move the heat away from the process and back to the fluid chiller. With the help of a handheld controller, this fluid chiller allows for precise temperature regulation.
Some operations work best with air-cooled chillers. Air-cooled chillers absorb the heat from water used during the process. Heat is then transferred to the air around the chiller.
Process chillers can come in a variety of sizes (ranging from just a few tons to several tons). Our chillers are designed to be easily portable, making it incredibly user friendly. They won’t get in the way and fit easily with the rest of your process equipment. It’s a cinch to install, remove, and relocate the chilling units as needed with minimal effort and time.
3 Types of Process Chillers to Meet Your Specific Needs
Different manufacturing processes have unique cooling needs, which means it’s important to have options! No matter what your specific cooling needs are, we’ve got just the solution for you. Check out our 3 main industrial chillers below.
- Frost: For Lite Industrial ApplicationsThe Frost chiller by North Slope Chillers is the lightest of the three options and is perfect for non-critical applications. This chiller operates down to 45° Fahrenheit fluid temperature. This is a great option if you are looking for an economical, yet reliable cooling solution that does not need to operate constantly. If you’re looking for a light cooling solution, the Frost is the industrial chiller for your operation.
- Freeze: The Cold StandardFor a standard, industrial-grade chiller to cool your operation, Freeze by North Slope Chillers is the best choice. This option boasts a robust condensing unit, stainless steel reservoir, and high horsepower pump. Ideal for continuous critical cooling solutions, the Freeze can cool fluids between 42° and 80° Fahrenheit.
- Deep Freeze: The Coldest of the ColdLast – but certainly not least – we’ve got the Deep Freeze chiller. This is an industrial grade chiller with a temperature range of 10° to 60° Fahrenheit. The Deep Freeze has insulated internal components that greatly enhance efficiency. If you need some serious cooling, look no further than the Deep Freeze by North Slope Chillers.
These chiller units are equipped with a continuous duty, non-ferrous pump and have the most advanced active refrigeration circuit available. The high-quality compressor is the magic behind the chiller’s efficiency and reliability. Because of the stainless steel reservoir with fully welded stainless steel couplers, these process chillers are made of better quality products than the competition that tends to use plastic reservoirs.
Choose Powerblanket and North Slope Chillers for Your Industrial Fluid Chiller Needs
If you’re looking for an effective cooling solution for your operation, Powerblanket and North Slope Chillers are here to help. We specialize in all industrial cooling systems and are dedicated to keeping your process running smoothly day in and day out.
North Slope Chillers: Small Industrial Chiller Standout Features:
- Rated at ambient temperatures from 35°F to 100°F
- Hermetically sealed compressor and non-ferrous piping system
- Continuous duty, non-ferrous pump, 4 GPM at 50 PSI (other pumps available)
- Submersed copper coil evaporator
- Stainless steel tank with fully welded stainless steel couplers (12 gallon capacity)
- Environmentally acceptable R134a refrigerant
- Comes standard with a twist-lock plug
- Mounted on casters (feet option available)
- Cooling capacity up to 12,000 BTU’s/h
- Powder-coated steel or stainless steel cabinet
- Available voltages: 120VAC & 240 VAC
Think You May Need a Custom-Built Cooling Solution?
Don’t worry, we do that too! We offer several custom solutions to meet your exact needs including advanced controls, anti-backflow, water filter, deionized chillers, alternative fluids, custom temperatures, custom sizes, and more!
Give our team of cooling experts a call today at 801.945.4203.