Optimize performance when the heat is high with a small industrial chiller.
Small Chiller Units
Do you need freezer-level chilling with continuously circulating fluid as low as 20° F? Are you working hard to protect critical materials against extreme heat? Do you have a process that unexpectedly needs cooling? The small industrial chiller unit is an effective solution for all of these situations.
These small chiller units are equipped with a continuous duty, non-ferrous pump and boasts the most advanced active refrigeration circuit available. The high quality compressor is the magic behind the chiller’s efficiency and reliability. Because of the stainless steel reservoir with fully welded stainless steel couplers, this small industrial chiller is much higher quality than the competition that uses plastic reservoirs. Liquid line sight glass allows for easy assessment of fluid levels.
Precise Control and Small Footprint
The North Slope Chillers fluid chiller offers precise temperature control, down to 20 °F. Set temperatures and setpoints. Self-contained and requiring only a power connection, you can enjoy the ease of a small chiller unit that comes on 4 casters for easy mobility and a minimal footprint. The small industrial chiller combined with the Powerblanket ICE circulation blanket is ideal for process cooling and other industrial cooling applications.
Works with Powerblanket ICE Circulation Blanket
Draw heat away from the container and lower the temperature of the contents within. When you combine the North Slope small chiller unit with the Powerblanket ICE Circulation Blanket, you can maintain temperatures as low as 20°F/-7°C. This combination is ideal for process cooling applications while also being small and portable.
North Slope Chillers: Small Industrial Chiller Standout Features
- Rated at ambient temperatures from 35ºF to 100 º
- Hermetically sealed compressor & Non-ferrous piping-system
- Continuous duty, non-ferrous pump, 4 GPM at 50 PSI (other pumps available)
- Submersed copper coil evaporator
- Stainless steel tank with fully welded stainless steel couplers (12 gallon capacity)
- Environmentally acceptable R134a refrigerant
- Comes standard with a twist-lock plug
- Mounted on casters (feet option available)
- Cooling capacity up to 12,000 BTU’s/h
- Powder-coated steel or stainless steel cabinet
- Available voltages: 120VAC & 240VAC