Smart Temperature Controller
In today’s connected world the “Internet of Things” (IoT) allows you to turn your lights on and off from your smartphone, see who is at your front door from your desk at work, or get an alert when your garage door is left open, among many other things. The beacon smart temperature controller is ready to give you
The Beacon Smart Temperature Controller brings the IoT (Internet of Things) to industrial temperature control. It has the same features as many single stage, electronic temperature controllers plus many added benefits made possible by internet connectivity. For example: monitor conditions remotely and change settings remotely through a web portal or mobile app, recieve alerts when temperatures reach user defined thresholds, set alerts to be sent when settings are changed.
Remote Control and Monitoring
Control and monitor your system remotely. Check on current conditions and adjust setpoints, differentials, and other details related to your control system. Control and monitor boilers, chillers, refrigerated warehouses, beer and beverage coolers, tank, valve, drum and tote heaters and many more systems.
Peace of Mind
Define your own temperature thresholds and leave the system unattended with confidence. The Connected Temperature Controller will alert you of any problems, whether you’re present or not.
Maintain Historic Data
Beacon’s Connected Smart Temperature Controller allows you to keep historic temperature data for long-term reference or process analysis. A log of electrical current lets you analyze the duty cycle of your cooling or heating equipment and the operating cost.
- Change settings at the physical device or anywhere with an internet connection
- Customizable alerts based on temperature, electrical current, voltage, resistance, etc.
- Connect to the internet through Wi- Fi or Cellular (coming soon!) networks
- Create multiple users with varying access control for added security
- NEMA 4x enclosure
- Optional timer mode: easily set up an operating schedule by day and time (coming soon!)
- Optionally switch load based on ambient temperature in addition to material temperature, for example, freeze protection applications (coming soon!)
- Heat or cool
- Backlit LCD display on device
- Adjustable short cycle delay for refrigeration equipment
- 120/208/240V, switch up to 24 amp loads
- Options for secure interface with existing control systems