Summerstep snow melting mats use radiant heat to clear the path of ice and snow. Ideal for both residential and industrial applications, Summerstep will change the way you approach winter snow accumulation. Snow and ice can lead to many hazards that delay productivity, increase cost, and cause accidents. Prevent those hazards and the accumulation of additional ice and snow with Summerstep.
Designed to be outside all winter long, Summerstep mats are convenient and environmentally friendly, eliminating the use of any harsh chemicals that could damage surrounding areas. Customize your Summerstep system with connectable mats that will cover your desired distance. Summerstep snow melting mats help prevent accidents due to slipping and falling in areas with heavy foot traffic: nursing homes, elderly communities, grocery stores, plazas, commercial businesses, residential homes, hotels, ski resorts, restaurants, universities, sports stadiums, hospitals, construction sites, industrial sites, etc.
- Environmentally safe requires no chemicals
- Durable and long-lasting
- Prevent slips and falls that could lead to costly lawsuits
- Safer and more convenient than shoveling snow or using deicing salt
- Affordable to operate; usually costs less than $2 per snow day
- Can be custom made for any location
- Each set of Summerstep Commercial / Industrial Snow-Melting Mats (up to 12 amps) requires one power unit to connect the system to an electrical outlet
- Power units are sold separately and also available on select walkway mats
- Will melt approximately 2 inches of snow per hour when operating
- Reliable. Even in the worst conditions, SummerStep keeps the path clear
- The ONLY snow melting mat product made in the USA