Enjoy all of your spring and summer festivities with a Beer Keg Chiller from Powerblanket ICE
Spring fever is a real thing. As the sun brings out the green in the grass and the tulips from the ground, it also brings out an anticipation and excitement in us to get outside and enjoy some vitamin D. Spring Break, Easter break, and the weekend all call for a picnic, a barbecue, or a good old fashioned party in the backyard. Getting outside with food and drink requires some planning, and when beer is one of the libations–you need to know how to keep a keg cold outside.
Portable Beer Chiller
There are many simple ways to keep a keg cold outside, but we would like to recommend a means for achieving the perfect chill that you can use over and over with no mess or stress. Even on the hottest summer days, the Powerblanket ICE portable beer keg chiller can keep a keg cold outside (50°F) for up to twelve hours without ever having to change the ice packs.
To prove the effectiveness of the Keg Cooler, we ran an experiment. We started with a 40°F keg of beer, wrapped the Powerblanket ICE beer keg chiller around the keg, placed it inside a 95 °F environmental chamber and recorded the beer’s temperature for 24 hours. After 6 hours the beer was 43 °F and had only increased 3 degrees, and after 12 hours the temperature had only increased 10 degrees to 50 °F, which is still considered optimal temperature for consuming beer.
Powerblanket ICE Beer Keg Chiller
- Highly reflective industrial grade white vinyl shell reflects solar radiation to help keep a keg cold.
- Many insulated keg wraps are made from ¼ inch neoprene. Powerblanket ICE insulated keg wraps contain a ½ inch thick sheet of closed cell industrial grade foam insulation that will keep your keg cool on even the hottest days.
- Designed with 12 internal pockets to hold standard, reusable 12 oz 6” x 6” x 1” ice packs. These ice packs are affordable and easy to find, making replacement a breeze. Keep an extra set in the freezer for continuous or frequent use.
- The whole system is easily portable
- Low cost and reusable beer keg chiller solution