In the wax industry, heating applications aren’t used merely for freeze protection. In fact, more often than not, the most valuable aspect of a good candle wax heater is the ability it has to enable proper viscosity maintenance.
Viscosity and Its Challenges
When it comes to storing large amounts of wax in barrels or drums, vats or large baths, there is one matter that is of considerable importance and warrants plenty of time and attention. The matter we’re talking about is viscosity maintenance. Heating wax during manufacturing processes is essential for molding and purification. Though there are different stages of wax heating, it is important that the wax remain at certain levels of viscosity for reasons of workability.
Imagine the ease of use that could be created from a solution that would keep your candle wax at the proper viscosity both in storage and during manufacturing. Of all the wax heaters on the market, there are few, if any others at all, that can do what the Powerblanket® solution can do.
Powerblanket custom heating solutions enable equal and efficient heat distribution throughout the entirety of the application. In addition to this, Powerblanket heating blankets are equipped with thermostatic controls that allow you to set the proper temperature and walk away. There’s no need to babysit the heating process. With easy installation and simplified use, our heating solutions make viscosity maintenance a snap.
Standout Features of Powerblanket Drum Heaters
- Works with both steel and poly containers
- Full wrap-around design provides complete insulation and ensures equal heat distribution
- Delivers safe, uniform heat to expensive materials without overheating or burning
- Design decreases and prevents product waste among temp-sensitive materials by maintaining consistent storage temperatures without significant fluctuations
- Highly energy-efficient GreenHeat Technology™ and design lowers energy-related expenses and overall project and equipment costs