Barrels and drums, drums and barrels, they certainly make for very versatile storage units. There’s really very little limit as to what you can store in them. However, as versatile as these storage units are, they are entirely vulnerable to temperature change, making the contents equally as vulnerable. That’s why you need barrel cooling solutions for the hot summer months.
Whether you’re using metal or poly barrels or drums, one thing is clear; they don’t insulate at all. And since they don’t insulate, the contents stored in a barrel are left to the whims of external temperature. For many liquids and other contents, room temperature is just fine. But often times, barrels aren’t stored in a nice temperature-regulated area. More often than not, barrel storage is in uninsulated warehouses, sheds, and garages. If you’re barrels are stored in such locations, and your contents need to maintain a cool temperature, then summer is going to pose a real problem if you don’t have barrel cooling solutions in place.
Even more important than the aforementioned scenario is the need for keeping contents well below room temperature. Instead of investing a whole lot of money in large refrigerators and freezers, units that would have to be large enough for barrel storage, you can keep your barrels cooled, chilled, and cold right where you always keep them. With Powerblanket ICE barrel cooling solutions, barrel storage has never been cooler.
Powerblanket ICE Barrel Cooling Solutions
- The Powerblanket ICE Drum/Barrel cooler uses Powerblanket patented technology to draw heat away from the container in order to cool the contents inside.
- Each Barrel cooler covers and insulates through a durable and easy-to-use system.
- Powerblanket ICE barrel cooling solutions are portable and easy to install and uninstall.
- The Powerblanket ICE barrel cooler allows you to control the temperature of your materials with ease and efficiency.
- Each barrel cooler can be left installed and running while material containers are in use.
- Protect your storage from overheating, avoiding costly setbacks and ruined product.
- Increase operational efficiency and, in turn, profit.
- Make sure the valuable characteristics of your storage are never compromised by overheating.