If you’re storing things in tanks, then you’re storing a lot of it. That being the case, you can’t afford to leave your valuable liquid or other material to the whims of Mother Nature. When it comes to Summer, heat can wreak havoc on your tank storage and operations. But rather than spending a boat load on refrigerated tanks, you can get much more economical tank cooling solutions with North Slope Chillers.
North Slope Chillers Tank Cooling Solutions
What are your options for tank cooling solutions when summer rolls around? The go-to solution for most people is a refrigerated tank. Refrigerated tanks certainly get the job done. But aside from being rather expensive, they don’t solve cooling problems for pre-existing tanks. In other words, if you don’t already have a refrigerated tank, then you’re going to be spending a lot of time and money replacing your present tank(s) with new refrigerated units.
Thankfully, there’s a much better option\. North Slope Chillers offers industrial cooling solutions that allow you to apply an insulating exterior cooling system to any tank. From common sizes to custom applications, the cooling technology will keep your tank storage at the ideal temperature during the hot summer months. With three levels of cooling options to choose from, North Slope Chillers tank coolers offer cooling protection for small to large applications.
Benefits of using North Slope Chillers to cool tanks:
- Prevent the extra costs and downtime associated with other tank cooling options
- Maintain operational continuity with an easy-to-install solution
- External application means there’s no need to empty or halt tank usage
- Protect your valuable storage from being compromised by heat
- Maintain profitability by eliminating ruined product and costly downtime
North Slope Chillers Features:
- North Slope Chillers Tank Cooling Systems use patented technology to draw heat away from the tank in order to cool the contents inside.
- Our Tank Cooling Systems cover and insulate with a durable and easy-to-use system.
- Portable and easy to install and remove.
- Easy temperature control of bulk materials.
- Each tank cooling system can be left installed and running while tanks are in use.
- Custom cooling systems can be designed for any size and shape of tank.