Custom heaters are an absolute necessity to the year-round continuity of many different industries. However, getting the right custom heating solution for your particular application can be a challenge, not to mention a considerable expense. Thankfully, with Powerblanket custom heaters, you don’t have to worry about either of these speed bumps.
Custom Heaters The Way You Need Them
When it comes to customizing a heating product to an application that requires unique specifications, you can often equate the process to high costs and long turn-around times. However, with Powerblanket’s approach to custom heating solutions, you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank or waiting forever for a solution that you needed yesterday. In fact, Powerblanket can turn around a custom heating solution in two weeks’ time. (A lot of the time, we can even do it in one week.)
Powerblanket’s patented technology delivers safe and regulated heat to whatever you need to protect or heat. Our easy-to-install, durable, and economical heating blankets can cover your assets in the coldest conditions and in the most demanding processes. If you can build it, store it, or use it, we can cover and heat it. The point is, Powerblanket custom heaters can be designed to insulate, protect, and regulate temperature on many, many different applications and in varying circumstances.
If you’re in need of a custom heater for a large storage unit, a tank, a cylinder, a valve, an instrumentation unit, a silo, a piping system, or any other conceivable application, it all starts with giving us a call or filling out a custom heater application. Actually, getting a customized heating solution from us is as easy as:
- Contacting us to tell us about the details and needs of your application. (Most of our custom projects start with a simple phone call to one of our reps. After that, you can send any and all information we’ll need to produce the proper heating solution for you. But if you want a more hands off approach, we can come onsite and get all the details on our own.)
- Having us design a custom heating solution for your application. (Whether you choose to send us information or decide to have us visit you onsite, we’ll get all the details and feedback we need from you so that our expert design engineers can design the right solution for you.)
- Having us build your custom solution and shipping it to you within two weeks. (Sometimes, we can even turn a project around in as little as one week.)
Powerblanket Custom Heaters Offer:
- Quick turn-around (normally ships within one to two weeks)
- The ability to answer varying levels of customization
- Certification to UL and CSA safety standards
- Easy installation and use