Let’s face it; drums, barrels, and other similar canisters or storage units are as versatile as Tupperware®. You can store all kinds of products in them. But there’s another fact about them that’s also worth mentioning; drums and barrels are pretty vulnerable when it comes to temperature maintenance.
Most of the time, when we store liquids or other material in drums or barrels, we do so because we intend to store a lot of it. With this reality in mind, it’s not often that you see drums and barrels sitting in the same climate-controlled spaces we live and work in. No, they’re usually left in drafty warehouses or outside. Whatever the case, drums and barrels, plus the products inside of them, are often left to the mercies of their surroundings, and that can be a real problem if their surroundings are cold.
This is especially true for metal drums or barrels. So if you’re storing temperature-sensitive materials in your drums or barrels, then you could have a real problem on your hands when cold weather rolls around…that is unless you have the proper solution in place.
Powerblanket® Drum and Barrel Heaters
- Our barrel heaters work with both steel and poly containers
- Full wrap-around design provides complete insulation and ensures good heat distribution
- Drum warmers deliver safe heat to expensive materials without overheating or burning
- Drum heaters design decreases and prevents product waste among temp-sensitive materials by maintaining consistent storage temperatures without significant fluctuations
- Highly energy-efficient GreenHeat Technology™ and design lowers energy-related expenses and overall project and equipment costs