Spray Foam Cooling with Powerblanket ICE
If you’re in the spray foam business, then you know how the hot summer months can affect spray foam yield and functionality. For years now, Powerblanket has led the industry in providing freeze protection and heating solutions for spray foam application. Now, alongside these revolutionary heating products, Powerblanket offers innovative cooling systems for both spray foam storage and spray foam application. So whether you’re applying spray foam in the cold months or in the summer heat, Powerblanket has you covered.
With the new Powerblanket ICE spray foam cooling blankets, you can efficiently regulate the temperature of your spray foam under both regular and hot conditions. In fact, spray foam cooling in hot weather has never been so easy.
- Increase your spray foam yield and the profitability of each application
- Eliminate expensive downtime caused by overheated spray foam
- Increase business continuity and profit by enabling application continuity through the hot weather
- Protect your biggest asset from damage and waste
Features of Powerblanket ICE:
- Powerblanket ICE uses Powerblanket patented heat-spreading technology in reverse to draw heat away from the spray foam container, while simultaneously cooling the spray foam.
- Powerblanket ICE covers and insulates with the same robust system used in the Powerblanket heating products.
- Both the icebox and chiller-driven systems are portable and easy for onsite use (120VAC required).
- Powerblanket ICE allows you to control the temperature of bulk spray foam materials with ease:
- Increase spray foam yield (Bulk materials over 90° F will reduce yield for most spray foams. With Powerblanket ICE, you can keep temperatures well below this number.)
- Maintain foam quality (Hot bulk material can decrease foam tenacity and increase foam density.) With Powerblanket ICE, you can keep this from happening completely.
- Decrease foam application times (decreasing foam density and increasing quality decreases application times. Powerblanket ICE allows you to keep foam at the ideal temperature regardless of the ambient temperature.)
- Reduce time waiting for spray foam bulk materials to cool.
- When materials are delivered too hot, waiting for the material to cool can mean lost hours or even days of business. Powerblanket ICE can cool your spray foam quickly and get you back to business fast.
- Blankets can be left installed and running while spray foam containers are in use.
- Applying spray foam in the heat of summer is simple and efficient with Powerblanket ICE.
Don’t let the heat affect your spray foam application. Reach out to a Powerblanket representative today.